Code of Conduct
By registering for access to our server, a Minecraft camp or event, or for any of our online course you agree to the Mind Buzz Code of Conduct.
1) Don’t be a griefer. Nobody likes griefers who do things like:
- Breaking others buildings or creations
- Stealing any items from other players
- Encouraging others to do the dirty work for you
2) Always be mindful of others.
- Disrespectful, and foul language is not permitted in any chat, forums, or signs.
- Do not continue something that is annoying other players after you are asked to stop doing it.
3) Protect your privacy. For safety reasons, don’t use your last name or post any contact information like phone numbers or addresses.
4) Help keep our Minecraft community friendly.
- Let an online admin or camp leader or assistant know immediately if someone is not following this code of conduct.
- Be a coach and give a helping hand when someone asks for help or is struggling.
- Give other players the benefit of the doubt. Most problems are due to misunderstandings and inexperience.
Mind Buzz welcomes people of all races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities. Always be respectful of all people. Have empathy!
Process for Resolving Issues
This is the process we implement with each camper when the Code of Conduct is not followed:
- A moderator, admin or camp leader privately messages the camper to ask them to stop the behavior; the camper has a chance to respond privately.
- If the camper repeats the behavior they are placed in time out or temp banned from the server. Several warnings and a reason will be given before kicking.
- If the camper doesn’t want to resolve the issue or agrees to stop but then repeats the behavior we will reach out to their parent.
- If banned from the server the player is allowed back on only once a set of steps are taken by the parent to review the incident and code of conduct with the child.
- If the camper breaks the code of conduct during the probationary period, they will be banned permanently from the server and the parent will be notified immediately of the ban. There will be no refunds for time left on the server.
Returning to Camp/Server
Your child will be welcomed back to the server within 24 hours, if the following measures are taken:
- Discuss the incident with your child
- Review the Code of Conduct with your child
- Email Mind Buzz and indicate that #1 and #2 are complete. The email must also include a note from the camper describing what they did that violated the code of conduct, and a statement indicating they understand they must follow the code of conduct to stay on the server.